Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Low frequency range||10 Hz to 1,000 Hz|
|High frequency range||4,000 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
|Severity levels||Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable|
|Vibration limit||50 g peak (100 g peak-peak)|
|Signal to noise ratio||80 dB|
|Sampling Rate Low frequency||20,000 Hz|
|Sampling rate High frequency||80,000 Hz|
The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
What makes the 805 the best choice?
- A meter – not a pen – that measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to provide a more complete picture.
- A combination vibration and force sensor tip that compensates for user variance (force or angle) yielding accurate, repeatable readings.
- A four-level severity scale and onboard processor calculate bearing condition and overall vibration using easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable).
- Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types.
- Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type.